Ecommerce Merchandising Intern
New York - United States - STAGE - INTERNSHIP
As Ecommerce Merchandising Intern, you will assist the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager in his most important missions:
- Managing onsite merchandising & user experience for the North America E-Commerce website.
- Supporting the relationship with our digital concession partners and work on the drop-ship implementation.
The role demands an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to work in a fast-paced growing company within a multicultural environment.
Marketing and Merchandising Management
- Own merchandise presentation across website: responsible for product activation and categorization, in-season optimization and end of season transitions.
- Responsible for troubleshooting site issues that may arise (wrong pictures or descriptions, broken URLs, etc.)
- Execute digital merchandising strategies, based on customer analysis (use of AB testings), to drive engagement and conversion.
- Deliver weekly metrics reports to evaluate products performances and to identify corrective actions when needed
- Benchmark competitors and identify Business opportunities
- Plan and execute seasonal photoshoots and provide seasonal product information to team